LLC for Mortgage Note Investing
Create your Note Investing LLC in any state without expensive legal fees
Start your Limited Liability Company (LLC) the right way for your mortgage note investments. LLC For Mortgage Note Investing provides step-by-step instructions on forming an LLC in your chosen state to invest in mortgage notes specifically, without the expense of hiring a lawyer. This best-seller covers how to:
- Name your LLC
- File your Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State
- Draft your Operating Agreement which details your rights and duties under the LLC
- Apply and obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Open your business checking account for your investments
- Create the entire infrastructure for your business as required for note investors
BONUS: Included is a LIVE, group Q&A Session to answer any questions you may have.
ADDED BONUS: Downloadable checklist to help you along the process.
I'm the founder of Note Newbie, an investment education company designed primarily for individuals with no prior real estate investing experience. I'm here to educate and mentor new real estate investors by providing guidance on business infrastructure, strategic planning, asset acquisition, asset management and scaleability.
I'm also president of Bell Financial, a mortgage investment company based in Florida. Bell Financial was founded in 2014 with the goal of capitalizing on the supply of mortgage notes in the interbank marketplace with the primary objective to achieve double digit, high yield investment returns while creating winning solutions for homeowners in distress.